What personal data we collect?
We collect information when you visit our website, or when you use our services.
When using our website
- We collect information you fill in our forms directly (name, email).
- We collect aggregated data from social media we use.
- We collect data you submit to us via emails or other communication.
When using our services
- When using Zeno Page Builder, we collect your store information, store users's emails. The information is necessary so we can provide you with the service.
- The store information we collect contains: site name, site url, pages, blog posts, products, product categories.
- We CAN NOT access your store order, customers, accounts, analytics.
How we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Subscribe for our news and updates.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Contact us via form submission.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
We may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- We retrieve store information and data while you are using our products.
How we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Indentify our users and necessary for our products to work properly.
- Give customers a better support experience.
- Email you with updates and special offers, on the products you are using or other products and services we think you might like.
How we store your data?
We securely store your data at cloud database service provided by Heroku, in United States region.
We follow industry standard to protect your data against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary for the purposes it was collected for.
We would like to send you information about products and services that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you can always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure - You have the right to request that our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request our company transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Carlifornia Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
To the extent provided for by law and subject to applicable exceptions, California residents have the following privacy rights concerning the personal data we collect:
- The right to know what personal data we have collected and how we have used and disclosed that personal data.
- The right to request deletion of your personal data.
- The right to be free from discrimination relating to the exercise of any of your privacy rights.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standaed Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website, products and services.
- Identify your previous conversation with us for better support experience.
What types of cookies we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website and products uses:
- Functionality - We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and products usage session. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. Howerver, in a few cases, some of our website and product features may not function as expected.
Privacy policies of other websites
Change and update
This Policy may be updated from time to time without prior notice to reflect changes to our personal information practices. Therefore please review this policy periodically before providing any personal data.
Your continued use of our services after any changes to this Policy indicates your agreement to such revised policy.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2022